As a few of you will have already observed, the most recent Home windows server builds embrace mentions of the Nucleus mission upon launching your server, considerably just like this:
This URL is, typically, a TLS-using reverse proxy to your server’s IP/port, based mostly in your distinctive license key.
This method can be used for lots of cool options sooner or later, together with fully transforming the best way you arrange servers to be so much easier and simple to do, however at the moment, the primary factor you get is an internet administration panel (oh, and you need to use the host title to connect with your server!).
For those who click on the “Login” button on the highest proper, you get a couple of extra options:
(to allow Steam/FiveM authentication, you’ll need to grant ACEs to customers – built-in ACE administration and a listing of all ACEs will come quickly! the important thing proprietor FiveM account will often have entry already)
Useful resource administration
(this’ll be so much cooler as soon as FXPorts ships!)
Dwell server console output
(no enter within the present model, hopefully coming quickly!)
A logout menu
We’re intending so as to add a couple of attention-grabbing options, resembling:
- Preliminary server provisioning.
- Watchdog assist.
- Occasion/hook integration to permit sources so as to add options to the admin panel.
- Shopper console/error reporting to servers.
- Some type of persistent metrics?
- Configuration editor.
- ACL permission editor with persistence!
- Help for simply discovering all servers you will have entry to handle. (swap between server panels with a single click on)
- Maybe heaps extra.
- Your recommendations and PRs!