We’ve simply merged the
cloning-plus department for OneSync into the grasp department of FiveM. Which means the next options exist as of the newest server builds:
- Tons and many server efficiency optimizations for OneSync.
- Much less crashes – there’s a number of new ones, however quite a lot of previous ones are gone.
- As much as 128 participant slots (for FiveM Ingredient Membership Platinum and better solely presently, set sv_maxclients to any excessive worth as much as 128)
- Much less breakage with inhabitants enabled.
- 32 slot OneSync for free for growth, testing and utilizing server-side APIs!
Easy – replace your server to model 1346 or above (principally the newest okay). It’s not been examined on Linux but, so use Home windows for now. Previous servers have acquired minimal testing with the brand new shopper, however they need to nonetheless considerably work positive.
Ensure you modified your loops in scripts to 256, and never ‘64’ – even for those who keep at 64 slots, you’ll have to have your loops set increased than 64 to your scripts to stay working. If you happen to adopted the documentation, this must be right already, for those who determined to be a smart-ass and ‘however 64 works positive too’, then you definately’ll have to vary it once more.
As normal, report high-quality bug experiences in #general-discussion:1s-reports, and have enjoyable!
Future work will contain:
- shopper efficiency will increase
- crash fixes?
- array handlers, community ptfx, such damaged stuff
Authentic supply: https://forum.cfx.re/t/onesync-and-future-work-on-onesync/588531