An update to the Cfx.re platform (version 5375) has been released to the ‘production’ channel. This update will be automatically installed.
This update applies to both FiveM and RedM, and includes the following changes:
- Client security improvements and abuse mitigation
- FiveM: Refactor ‘PointerArgumentSafety’ to be part of the build process, and marks ‘Any*’ arguments as an explicit no-go.
- Prevent abuse of non-msgpack arguments passed to ResultAsObject and a direct InvokeNative call being able to return an arbitrary string as a result.
- Reset result state if it ‘looks like’ game code didn’t actually touch the result.
- Prevent DllImport from non-platform modules in Mono.
- Replace the deprecated
frontend.chrome-dev.toolsURL for profiler.
- FiveM: Prevent custom key binds breaking with a lot of duplicate
- Fix a few C# scripting bugs, such as
enumnot being correctly serialized, and a server-side
- Fix V8 (JS) stack overflows crashing the game instead of raising an error.
- Fix game build switching for second-client (
- Fix LocalPlayer state bag breaking when a client was rejoining a server after being disconnected, but getting assigned the same player ID.
- FiveM: Fix a rare FxDK map compilation issue, and fix key input in FxDK.